3rd Annual LA Street Food Fest
|Who: ||LA Street Food Fest |
This Event has concluded.
|Date: ||Saturday July 21st, 2012
|See Upcoming Events For LA Street Food Fest||
|Time: ||5:00 PM |
Til 9:00 PM
|Location: ||Rose Bowl |
1001 Rose Bowl Dr
|Cost: ||$45 General / $65 VIP (3p - 4:30p early entry) |
Link To Tickets
|Description: ||This year we’re back at the world famous Rose Bowl with vendors staged around the perimeter and plenty of room for picnics and play on the field of the Rose Bowl; we’ve partnered with TEST KITCHEN again this year to bring you more Top Chefs than you can shake a stick at; and created 2 limited attendance, pre-sale sessions for you to choose from: GA and VIP.|
All of our vendors are hand picked to bring you the best of the best...
Sample signature bites from a curated selection of more than 65 street food vendors from hot gourmet food trucks, old school carts and stands to celebrity chefs and street inspired dishes from LA’s best restaurants – all serving from beautiful tents at the world famous Rose Bowl!
What you get:
PAY ONCE — ONE ALL INCLUSIVE $45 TICKET INCLUDES EVERYTHING!
* Ample FREE parking at the Rose Bowl for ticket-holders
* Signature menu bites from a curated selection of more than 75 of the city’s best street food carts, stands, restaurants, chefs and trucks
* Sip a cold beer in one of TWO Singha beer gardens featuring for the first time in the US – Singha cans and coozies!
* Chill with signature Sailor Jerry Rum and Hendricks Gin cocktails at one of our bars
* Sample and learn about more than a dozen top shelf tequila and mezcal labels in the ‘The Hallucination’ Tequila Tent sponsored by Rivera
* Cool off with cold beverages like Honest Tea, Coba, Function, Activate Water and IZZE
* Find your inner foodie child at our Ice Cream Social featuring the city’s best frozen treats like CoolHaus, Longboards and many more!
* Enjoy tunes from DJ Bianca and family friendly activities like face painting for the kids
* Strike a pose at the Oh! Snap photo booth on the field of the Rose Bowl or get a shot with your favorite chef
* Spread out a picnic blanket on the grassy green field of the world famous Rose Bowl
* Cast a vote for your favorite bite with a People’s Choice Award in the Street Food Cook-Off
* Soak up the dog days of summer sun on a blanket in the grass, sampling bites at a picnic table or stretched out enjoying the views
* Support your community, local economy and small biz owners. This year’s beneficiary is St Vincent Meals on Wheels
* All of this and more included one ticket price!!!
$65 VIP HOUR+
* All of the above plus preferred parking, Street Food Fest shwag and early admission ensuring NO LINES!
Only 1500 early admisison VIP HOUR+ tickets are available!